Our canine clubhouse dog daycare academy is intended to provide extra stimulation and incremental training on dogs that are enrolled in daycare. We work on developing traditional obedience skills daily (or as often as your dogs are enrolled) and provide weekly assesments of each dog's progress. Dogs enrolling in our canine clubhouse daycare academy must be up to date on all of their vaccines prior to enrollment.
- Clean Bill of Health (from vet) and applicable vaccinations
What Sets Us Apart
- Your dog receives "real-life" training by highly successful trainers.
- Positive training methods. We do NOT use shock collars or shock stimulation of any kind.
- Customized training programs - we'll train the commands you want your dog to learn!
- Weekly report card to highlight your dog's progress so you know what they are learning.
"Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for the excellent work you acheived with Gunner. He is such a changed dog. It is a pleasure to walk him and we can now have people walk through the front door without being afraid of being knocked over. The commands you taught him through words, we are now using mostly hand signals. I cannot thank you enough."
— Geri A., Hoffman Estates, IL
I worked my Wheaten Terrier through Fine Canine training from the time that he was four months old until current time. The training was of the highest quality. Owner Monica graciously did training of my dog for therapy dog. End Result: My dog is well-socialized, skillfully trained and currently also serves as my service animal. He does therapy dog work as well. Without reservation: I can recommend Fine Canine to any dog lover. They are the best! You will be pleased!
— Nan D. with Scout the Wheaton Terrier